Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tis the Season!






Can you believe it?? The holidays are upon us and I am not ready! Of course there is NOTHING unusual about that..lol! I could have sworn that we just did all this about a month ago. But the air is getting colder, the nights are getting longer and my kids are starting to prepare their lists. The older they get the more expensive they are. I remember when they were little and I could get them a whole room of junk for $50. Now the items that cost $50 will fit in their pockets and often cost much more.

Don't forget when preparing your very own lists that photos are a great gift and my new "Wear Your Love" jewelry line is the BOMB!! You can view the catalog in the photo jewelry section of my website: www.AmyRichPhotography.com. What do you get that always hard to please mother-in-law? How about a necklace or bracelet of your little darling(s) or a nice photo to put up in her house? She may even forget that you are not good enough for her son...lol..

Speaking of photos, I have had some darlings in the studio lately! I am including a few photos.

By the way, I will be having a contest the first week of December. Be sure and be watching out for that!

Oh yes, if you hear any sirens today, don't panic! This is the day I will be taking our annual Christmas Card photos. They will probably have to call out the swat team. Every year I torture my children and make them suffer through the session. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will be the first year we can get them done without all of us crying!

Hope your Sunday is relaxing! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
amy

No comments: