Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Enjoying this Weather!!





Hey everyone!!
Boy, has this weather been nice! I almost feel alive again. It has been so very cold that every time that I got warm I fell right asleep! Needless to say between freezing and sleeping I did not accomplish as much as I would have liked. LOL...
I just wanted to touch base with all of you about a few things. One is Facebook! I love facebook! I think I may be addicted. I have reconnected with so many people from my childhood and my high school and college years. I even discovered that one of my very best friends from childhood has a son on my son's hockey team! Isn't that amazing. We didn't even recognize each other until we found out through facebook. That is just too wild! I have started a page on my business on facebook so if you are a member of facebook, please become a fan of my business. Just search for "Amy Rich Photography" and become a fan. If you can't find it let me know and I will help you.
January was a very good month here at the studio. I more than tripled my sessions from the previous January! I was excited about this! I am including a few shots from some of my sessions.
Don't forget the model search is still going on! I will be shooting photos for the search through the third week of March. This is a great charity and a great opportunity for your child too. You may contact me for more information.
One of my customers, Denise Collins, just opened up a children's boutique party place. Her place is called "Hello Dollie" and she has the most beautiful baby and play dolls. I wanted to buy them all but as I have all of these boys....well, you get the point. She is doing specialty birthday parties there too. It looks like it is going to be great! Her shop is located in Lebanon, TN.
Well, I guess that is enough rambling for now. I will be updating again soon so watch for it!
Smile,
amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Amy, thanks for posting that picture of my beautiful grandson....can you believe that we are old enough to have grandchildren? Love you girl and thanks for all you have done for my little girl!
Celeste