Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey!




Hi Everyone!
I am so sorry about the delay in posting on my blog. I have been so busy with getting the studio open and doing the booth at the fair. Everyone needs to come and see me at the fair! My booth is in the tent by the large pavilion where they hold the pageants. Drop on by and entertain me!
A huge thank you to all of the well wishes and support everyone has shown me regarding my new studio. You are all the best! I love my job!!
I am posting a few photos from a shoot that I did last week. (I apologize to everyone waiting for me to post photos. I am hopelessly behind and trying to catch up on everything!} I originally met this little cutie when she came for my Easter Shoot with live bunnies! I just fell in love with her adorable bald head! And just let me tell you, she is crazy about her Grandma!
Well, I have got to get moving! Rolling, rolling, rolling...get those doggies rolling!
amy

No comments: