Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lions and Bunnies and Lambs...OH MY!


Okay, so there is not really a lion but there will definitely be some bunnies and a lamb at the studio soon!
Hop on over to the studio on March 20th for the bunny shoot or on March 27th to have your child's portrait made with a lamb. It should be alot of fun!

Having said that, let me just say that I am a city girl. I do not know a thing about lambs! I just got it in my head that portraits with lambs would be just too precious to pass up. It could turn into an utter disaster! lol.... Don't worry! The photos will be precious but my studio may become a disaster zone! I am hoping that the weather is beautiful so that I can do the Lamb portraits outside. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Hope to see all of you at one or the other. Now quit reading this blog and go out and enjoy the sunshine!!

amy

No comments: