Friday, May 7, 2010

Someone To Watch...



Recently I was doing a slideshow for the Hearthside Assisted Living Center in Lebanon, TN and I happened to meet a young man, Chase. He was there to play the piano for the residents. I must admit I was expecting to be less than impressed (picture long excruciating piano recitals) but I was blown away by this kid! Not only does he play several instruments, he composes his own music. He has been accepted to the Booker T. Washington High School for the Visual and Performing Arts in Dallas, TX and will be moving there soon. He is just an incredible young man. I have a kid the same age (14) at home who's claim to fame is how long he can continually play a video game without breaking for food or water. lol!
I just wanted to share some photos I took of Chase and let you know what a great kid he is...See World, there is hope!

No comments: