Saturday, October 22, 2011

Free Halloween Shoot! No tricks! All treats!

One week from today is our annual Free Halloween Shoot!!   Bring your costumed cuties to the studio between 10-5 and receive one free 4x6 per family!!  If you bring canned goods to donate to the Wilson County Community Help Center then you will receive TWO free 4x6's. 
And YES, these are absolutely free.  While you are free to purchase additional photos it is certainly not required.  I have had several people call me to find out "the catch".  No tricks here at Amy Rich Photography Studio.  This is just a service I provide to the community as a form of giving back.  We would love to have canned good donations for the Help Center but you get a free photo regardless!
We are going to have so much fun and I hope to see all of you here!  Be sure and share this with family and friends as the more the merrier!
Be sure and "like" me on Facebook so you don't miss out on any future specials!!

No comments: