Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Sweet Little Miss A.



I know I say it all of the time but I do truly have the best job in the world! "Why?", you may ask?? Well I will tell you...it is because of little darlings like Miss A. Now I have been photographing her since she was a newborn and so I have watched her grow. She is now 18 months and just look at her! Do you blame me? I love her! I keep trying to convince her mom to give her to me but so far I have had no luck...lol...
Eighteen month olds have a mind of their own. They are going to do whatever they want so I just have to follow them around and do whatever they want. Miss A here wanted to explore everywhere. She wanted to go up and check out the treehouse and then she wanted to wander throughout the whole yard. She wanted to check out the pond, the ducks, the bird...well everything!
I might add too...speaking of 18...that 18 YEAR olds also have a mind of their own. My sweet baby boy turns eighteen today. Happy Birthday Alex!

No comments: