Sunday, June 28, 2009

Check out my NEW STUDIO!!





Hey everyone!
I just leased this wonderful house for my photography studio! I am so excited and happy. I will be having an open house soon and you will all be invited. In the meantime I will be hard at work getting it ready to open, doing photo shoots and generally going crazy! I plan to be shooting in the new studio by the first of August. I will continue doing all of my outdoor shoots here at my home.
I have been in love with this house for so long. Every time I would drive by it I would dream of putting a studio there. Being on the corner of West Main and Castle Heights Blvd, it was a wonderful location. I would occasionally call about it but the rent was just too high. One good thing about this awful economy is that the rent has fallen. When I called last week and saw how much it was I decided to just make an appointment and go in and look at it, hoping that it would be all chopped up and there would be no area in which to shoot. But NO! It was perfect and I was smitten. I signed the lease yesterday and have been working on it every since.
I hope all of you will help me make this a huge success! Make that appointment and tell your friends about me.
amy

No comments: