Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Can You Believe it is DECEMBER??




Where in the world does the time go? It seems as though every time I turn around it is another month blowing by. Seriously, I still have people picking up Halloween photos and it is already Christmas!
I hope all of you are enjoying the season. Please try and take the time to cruise around and look at the Christmas lights, actually enjoy the shopping and sit on Santa's lap!
Speaking of Santa, he will be stopping by the studio on December 5th for portraits. Packages start at $99 and the larger packages include Christmas Cards. You can call the studio for more information or to book your appointment. (615-335-5529)
Well, I had better get back to designing Christmas Cards. I am including a couple of my recent favorite photos.
Stop by the studio and see me!
amy

No comments: