Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mr. B



Hello everybody!
I hope all are well as we rapidly approach my favorite season which is FALL!! Whoo Hoo! I love the cool crisp air and the changing of the leaves. It always reminds me why I love being a born and bred Tennessee girl!
I am looking forward to seeing all of you at my Halloween Party! Just drop by between the hours of 10-7 and get a treat bag and a complimentary Halloween Themed
4x6 photo! Trick or Treat? It is all treat's here at Amy Rich Photography Studio!
I am including a couple of photos of Mr. B. He is two and like all two year old boys is a wild man! LOL...I had so much fun chasing him all over the place. He wore me out and being with him just reminded me why I love photography so much!
Don't forget Octoberfest is this weekend! I will be there so be sure and come out and see me so I don't get too bored!
amy

No comments: