Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Photo Shoot with Asante' Salon and Day Spa

I had a great shoot with Jennie Hoffman, Kim Bush and the other amazing ladies from Asante' Salon and Day Spa.  It is always fun to do this kind of shoot.  It causes me to stretch myself beyond my norm of shooting families and babies and I get to meet alot of really nice people.  I am not going to lie....having Asante' doing hair and make up makes my job easy peasy!! 
Thanks to Asante', our lovely models and my partner in crimes....er, I mean weddings...Duane Chambers who all contributed to making this shoot a success! 
I am including some of my favorite photos from the shoot. 
Go by Asante' and check out other photos on their wall. 
Be sure and "like" me on Facebook and see even more of the photos!






No comments: