Sunday, August 31, 2008




Hey all!

Whew!! I am sorry that I have not posted here in the longest! I was so busy getting ready for the Wilson County Fair, hosting my booth at the fair and then playing catch up that I have been running around like crazy. Thanks to all of you who came by my booth to see me! It was alot of fun seeing you and meeting all of you new people! Congratulations to Christy Wilson. She was the winner of my door prize of a free session and a 16x20 print. Whoo Hoo!


What else is new?? Storybook Albums are new! I can now create albums for you of all of your photos from your session. These are wonderful ways to chronicle your baby's first year. I just got in a new template set called, "Generation Teal". I am including a photo using one of these templates on this page.


I have been swamped with photo sessions too! It is so exciting the way my studio is growing. I want to do even more! Spread the word! You get a credit for a free 8x10 every time you refer someone who books a session and places an order!


I am including a couple of photos from various sessions I have been doing. I hope you like them. Please excuse any typos you may find in this letter. It is very late and I am falling asleep in my chair! LOL


As soon as I figure out how to use my new email service I will be hosting another contest so be ready!


Night,

amy

No comments: