Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hey Guys!





Hey all!

I hope all of you had a great weekend. I went to White Bluff, TN for a family reunion celebrating the re-opening of the Deal Family Sorghum Mill. It was alot of fun. We wandered around the old cemetary where many Deals are buried and we then went over to the mill to see how they make sorghum. The kids all got to try out sugar cane. It was a hit with some and others found it really nasty. They were not all that impressed with the sorghum itself...lol...

While there I found a great railroad track and so of course I made my two little ones get out and walk down it for a photo op. I could not pass that one up! I have included the photo here.

Being at the reunion definitely made me think about family and the importance of keeping up with them all! I had never met many of the people there and it is funny to think we are all related. My cousin, Chris, keeps up with all of our family history. He is the one who can name everyone in the old photos. It is so great to have as many photographs of our family as we do. Remember, long after the TVs are obsolete and the furniture has fallen apart, your photos will remain and be cherished for generations to come! Make sure your story is told!

I am also including a couple of photos from an engagement session that I shot. They were a very cute couple and obviously very much in love.
Be watching for the email coming out this week. It will include a contest!

Have a great week!

amy

No comments: