Friday, April 25, 2008

April has Flown By!


Can you believe April is almost over? And with it goes another birthday. The buttercups have already gone and the time of the Iris is beginning. A great place for a location shot is the Iris Garden at the Ellington Agricultural Center. Give me a call if you want some photos shot there.

Our "new" dog is still with us. We had someone come by tonight to see if she belonged to them but she did not. I felt bad for them but have to admit I was a little happy that she was not their dog. I am getting quite attached to our Little Ruby.

I am very sleepy but I am scared to go to bed because my fourteen year old has several boys over here spending the night and I am afraid if I go to sleep I will awaken to some near catastrophe! They are not very concerned about destroying the house. Earlier I thought they would burn the house down when they decided to cook every single thing we had left in the home. They had food everywhere! Where do these boys put it all?

Thought I would share this photo with you. It is from a shoot I did about a week ago. This little one came in with his two brothers. They were much more willing to have a photo taken than mine were this past Christmas. No one even cried!

Have a great weekend. I think it may rain. Wah!! I will have to reschedule my Portraits by the Pond if it rains!

amy

No comments: