Saturday, April 12, 2008

Busy Busy Busy



Okay, this past week has been my week for "getting it done". I have been fairly successful. I have been continuing to pull my studio together and it is really starting to look like a big girl studio! I just got some more frames in that I will be stocking and they look nice on my shelf. There is still a small pile of junk that I must find a space for and then it is on to tackle the studio closet (or should I say studio closet of the abyss, missing and hiding). Goodness knows what I shall find there!

I did a shoot yesterday with little Amyx. He shared his first birthday with me and we had a great time. He was quite the trooper! He was very patient with me and what can I say? He is adorable! The outdoor shot is of him.

I am still working on the photos from today but I am posting one. I did the maternity photos for this little one's mom. I could not believe that he was already three months old. Where in the world does the time go???
Don't forget that the studio will be closed this coming Tuesday, April 15th.

Have a wonderful (yet cold) weekend and I will talk to you soon!

amy

No comments: