Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mother's Day/Spring Special



Hi! I know it has been a while since I have signed on...I have just been so very busy!! I wanted to let all of you know about my new Mother's Day/Spring Special!!

It is so very beautiful outside and I will be doing PORTRAITS BY THE POND on April 26th and 27th. Bring your husband, kids, dogs, friends and whatever and have your portraits taken outside! Order within seven days and you will have them back by Mother's Day! This makes a great Mother's Day gift. Yet, even more importantly, it gives you the opportunity to just take a moment and pause your life. Remember the photos you will want to look at tomorrow you need to take today!

The cost for the session is on special for $75 and this includes two 5x7 photos (same pose). Book now as I expect to fill up very quickly!


More Studio News! I now have an assortment of square formatted frames. These are not as easy to find as the traditional sizes so I decided to stock some for your photos.

I also have assorted photo jewelry that is beautiful. Be sure and ask to see them!


I will be closing the studio on Tuesday, April 15th. I am going to a seminar for the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation. I am so excited and humbled to be a part of this organization. I will let you know how it goes!


This week I am including a photo of a little girl that I photographed in Costa Rica and also of a young lady who I photographed by the pond. Remember you could have one of these Portraits by the Pond too!

amy

2 comments:

Maria said...

Well it's about time. I was beginning to think you fell off the face of the earth. Good to know you are alive and well.

Maria

Amy Rich Photography said...

I fell off the face of the earth???? What about you????