Saturday, April 19, 2008

EEK!!



Okay, my week of "getting it done" was fairly successful but it seems that the more I get done the more there is to do. I have my studio looking pretty good but in cleaning it I have destroyed my storage area! I also need to get some things hung on the wall. I don't know why hanging things is so very hard for me to do...I just never seem to get them up!

Bad enough we pick up all the stray kids around *smile* but now a stray dog has found her way to our home. I was pretty upset about it at first but I think I am falling in love! I am calling her Ruby and I believe that she is mostly golden retriever. She is incredibly smart and sweet. The other day I was calling the kids in for dinner and she started herding them! She also stopped my pup Sophia when she escaped. I was chasing her and Ruby ran over and started nudging her my way. We have no idea where she belongs and she has no collar but I am sure someone must be frantically looking for her. I am going to call the vets tomorrow.

Here is a photo from a shoot I did last weekend. This is the same boy that is in the previous photo. He is adorable! His mom and dad are beautiful too. Am I a lucky photographer or what?

Have a great rest of the weekend!

amy

1 comment:

Maria said...

Yeah, that's just what you need, another dog. I guess some people just thrive in chaos. I'm not one of them!