Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Goodness Gracious!!





Oh me, Oh my! I can not believe that I have not posted in two weeks!! I have been a very very bad girl! But I have also been a very busy girl! I spent last night in Memphis at a seminar on lighting. It was very technical and very interesting. Now, I have all of these ideas swarming through my head that I cannot wait to try out! I have another seminar next week on photoshop. Those always make my head explode! LOL

I have also been very busy shooting. The studio is getting busier and busier and I must tell you that I am so excited and very thankful. I truly appreciate all of you who let me into your life and allow me to capture a few brief moments on film. It is a blessing getting to know all of you!

Another thing keeping me busy is the hockey season is starting so we are gearing up for the new year! That means meetings and fundraisers and phone calls, Oh my!

I have done several shoots lately but am only posting photos from two right now. Two are from shooting a six month old and the other is from a dog shoot I did. I hope you enjoy them.

All of you who are putting off having your photos done, now is the time. Call me and book now! I would love to shoot you.....err....with the camera of course! *grin*

amy

No comments: