Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day!!


May is finally here and I hope the weather stays warm and does not get too hot. I can't seem to get my temperature adjusted anymore...sigh....

My brother has been out here landscaping all week and things are really looking nice. Great time of year to do those outdoor shots!

I have just gotten in a new line of photo templates for baby announcements, senior announcements and thank you cards and much more. I am very excited about it! I will try to get some samples posted soon.

Here is a photo of a baby I photographed last week. I have been very busy this past week and am running a wee bit behind! EEK!! I hate that but I plan to be fully caught up by Monday. I think I will be holding another contest sometime next week to celebrate May so be ready!!

amy

No comments: