Sunday, May 18, 2008

Great Weekend?



I hope you all had a great weekend!

Today I was working on a pageant shoot. I am posting a photo from that shoot and with the same girl among my flowers outside my home/studio. You will probably recognize her as I tend to photograph her alot. It is great having someone that I can just call when I have an idea and her mom will bring her over. Plus with those freckles she is just adorable!

This pageant stuff is hard work! I don't know how you moms do this! I can not believe all of the stuff you have to have to enter. Whew!! Maybe I am glad that I only had one daughter and four boys. She was so busy dancing she never said anything about pageants. Oops...I take that back. We did put her in a Little Miss Hawaiian Tropic pageant. They advertised that they would disqualify you if you wore make up. I was foolish enough to believe it! She came in second behind a girl with full make up. That was our only experience.

I will be spending all Monday editing photos so I hope to have some more up to show you. I did a large family shoot last week and that is the main thing I will be doing. Have a great Monday!

amy

1 comment:

Maria said...

Love the freckles! She's adorable.