Monday, June 2, 2008

We have a WINNER....or two.....



Congratulations to Stacy Berry for sending the winning letter in our Memorial Day Contest. She has won a complete photo package! I am honored to be giving her family this package and want to thank her family and all families who are having to make sacrifices to keep us safe at home.


We have another winner too!! As you know I have been taking photos of my friend's daughter, Kamillia for her upcoming beauty pageant. The pageant was held this past weekend and this little girl won the following: 1st Place - Photogenic (with the photo I am showing here), 1st Place - Composite (also shown here), 1st Runner Up - Portfolio, 1st Place - Swimsuit, 2nd Runner Up - Casual Wear, 1st Place - Formal, 1st Place - Model Search, 1st Place - Talent, Interview - 1st Place, Queen Supreme Over All (ages 3-4) and best of all she won a $1000 savings bond for having the top score in the whole pageant!! Not bad for her second pageant! Those of you who know me know that I have never been a big fan of beauty pageants but I must admit it was very exciting watching her get crown after crown. There were thirty-five other 3-4 year olds competing for the same titles. You can also see her swimsuit in an earlier post.


I know I have been neglecting my blog and I am truly sorry. Things have gotten busy around here with the business and the conclusion of the school year. Thank you for your patience and I will be posting more this week! I promise! No, really, I will! I really, really will!

amy

No comments: