Sunday, June 8, 2008

HI!


What a lazy Sunday! I am supposed to be organizing the studio and catching up on my work but I am feeling very lazy and can't seem to get around to doing anything!

I have done several photo shoots lately and I need to post some here but I am feeling too lazy to even do that! I am posting one of Miss Belle. This is one from her nine month old session. This job makes time fly even faster! Everytime Belle's mom calls me I am shocked that it is time for another session. I also took photos of her brother, Reid, for his three year old photos. Has it really been a whole year?????

This photo shows Belle wearing her Grandmother's slip dress and a hat I had here at the studio. Isn't she sweet??

I am gearing up to start my senior campaign..so be watching out for news of that! If you have a senior I will be offering photos, composites, invitations and thank you notes.

Have a great Sunday! I guess I need to go and get some work done.....or take a nap!

amy

No comments: