Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Hello again!

I know you are all sick of hearing me whine about time but I mean, really! Where the heck does it go??? I can not seem to catch my breath! And now I have to hurry and finish this so I can go watch, "So You Think You Can Dance". By the way, in case you were wondering, I definitely do NOT think that I can dance!

Just wanted to let you know that I managed to catch another fairy. Seems they are running around everywhere this time of year. I am also posting another photo from a previous shoot because the more I look at it the more I like it so I thought you may like it too!

Next weekend I am supposed to be going camping......shouldn't be over one hundred degrees! I am sure it will be fun?
Talk to you soon!
amy

2 comments:

zodlounge said...

That show is our summer indulgence! There's nothing else but reruns anyway. My boys just love watching those hip hop dudes. I hope that guy from Nashville does well. Great pictures by the way!

Maria

Amy Rich Photography said...

Chelsey went to school with the guy from Nashville. Come and see me!