Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And the Winner is.....




ME!! lol...
I just wanted to update you on a few things....
I am happy to announce that one of my customers has won first place in photogenic at a recent competition. Congratulations Emily!!
Also, another of my customers, Kamillia has just won photogenic and best portfolio overall in the whole beauty pageant! This is her fourth photogenic win so congratulations to her too!
I also am proud that I won second place last night at the Music City Professional Photographer's meeting. I just joined last week and this was the first meeting that I have been to and I was very excited to be recognized by my peers in the professional industry. The bridal photo that you see here is the photo that won.

I wanted to thank all of you who participated in the model search. Nationwide we raised $164,775 for the NILMDTS organization. For more information on NILMDTS, please visit www.NILMDTS.org. I am proud to be a part of them.

I am studying hard for my certification test. I hope to take it around August. Last time 97 people took it and only around 27 passed so I am very nervous! I will keep you updated on that!

The studio will be closed April 23-28th. I am heading to Athens, GA for the South Easter Professional Photographer's Association meeting. I look forward to seeing everyone and going to the seminars. I hope to learn much more and come home with a head full of knowledge.

Well, I guess that is enough for now! I am including some bridal shots that I took this past weekend. I hope you enjoy them!
amy

No comments: