Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good Catch!


I wanted to post this photo from a session I did last night. The dad is a baseball nut and brought his glove to the photoshoot of his new baby girl. He was the sweetest thing! He wanted to choose the baby announcement and it had to be pink and very girly. I have a feeling that little angel will be very loved!
I enjoy shoots where the whole family comes to be a part of the experience. There was alot of love in the studio last night as we had the little angel, mom, dad, aunt and grandma! The family is funny and always a pleasure working with them.
I am going to take a nap. I still haven't recovered from my trip to Georgia for the South Eastern Professional Photograhers Association. I plan on writing more about that later!
In the meantime, enjoy the photo of this loving dad and his precious two week old baby girl!
amy

No comments: