Friday, May 1, 2009

Two Little Girls



Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job? Because I do. I cannot imagine a better job. There is something to be said for being paid for doing what you love. It is rather nice. I am not going to lie!
One of the reasons that I love my job are the little ones I encounter along the way. I met both of these girls this weekend. The four year old was a true four year old. She was friendly, outgoing and brimming over with curiosity. She asked a million questions and checked out everything from my equipment to the rocks and pecan nuts laying on the ground outside. Nothing much got by her. The best thing was when I offered her candy she spotted my crackers and said she would rather have those! A girl after my own heart! I wonder if she loves Diet Dr. Pepper? But I digress..... She is pictured here with her pet kitten, appropriately named, "Kitty". Don't you just love her eyelashes?

The two year old was a little more reserved. It was sprinkling some when we were doing her outdoor photos and she did not like getting her feet dirty. And who can blame her? She did like the fact that I knew the words to "Bringing Home my Baby Bumblebee". She also loved her Uncle who had come along to the shoot. She was such a little darling. She started out a little shy but seemed to transform when she put on the fairy wings. She was just such a little darling.

Be on the lookout for many more photos to come. I have tons of shoots coming up and I am hoping I will be a good girl and get them all posted on here!

Don't forget the Mother's Day Contest. The deadline is May 5th so get those entries in to the studio!

I am loving this rain! Off to bed now!
amy

No comments: