Friday, May 8, 2009

Relationships, Mother's Day Contest and Other Great Stuff



Hey you!
I am very excited about the Mother's Day contest! I had alot of entries and the storeys were wonderful! The judges met at my house last night and spent several hours going through them all. They had a very hard time choosing but in the end it was unanimous. Be sure and check back on Mother's Day for the announcement of the winner. I want to thank everyone who sent in an entry. There are alot of great moms out there! My mom wanted to know why I didn't enter her...lol...I told her that she would have won and that might not have gone over too well...there may have appeared to be some bias...

I am including a couple of photos from a shoot I did last week. This is a lovely young lady and her little brother. She hired me to do these for her mom for mother's day. (Don't freak out and think I am spoiling anything because they celebrated mother's day last week) I especially love the black and white photo. You can just see how much they love each other. In the other photo we went down to the railroad tracks that are close to my house and then we explored and found an even better set of tracks! I will be going back there soon. If you like the railroad track style of photo...you know who to call!

Be sure and stop by Picture This Framing and Art Gallery. They just moved beside the Publix in Hermitage. Their new place is awesome. Be sure and check out the wall that features my work. I am so excited to have my work displayed there.

Speaking of display...You can also view my work at the Nashville N2 Art show, tomorrow, May 9 at the Encore Condominiums. Go to www.Picturethis-gallery.com for more information and to view a list of the artists.

ARGH! My son just informed me that he is going to prom next week!! Now how in the world am I supposed to pull all of that together in ONE week??? I have been asking and asking but he could not decide and now he is going to prom and I am going crazy! Teenagers!!

Well, I had better get off here and find a place to get a tux! Grrrr.....
amy

No comments: