Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun Things!





Hey everyone!

I went to the Music City Professional Photographers Association last night and won first place with my photo of Annie and the Nashville Skyline. Whoo Hoo! I was very excited! Also, one of my customers, Emily, won photogenic for the second time with one of my photos.

I also wanted to announce that I am forming a new division at the studio. I will be introducing, "Solely Seniors" soon. I will have a separate website for just my senior photos. I think they deserve their own edgy space. I am very excited about this and have lots of ideas and energy for the new division!

I am including some photos of recent shoots that I have done. One of the photos is of a new Captured Fairy. Remember that I am making a book of my fairies so if you would like to have your fairy included you need to book soon!

The other photo is of a little girl that I photographed recently. She is such a little sweetheart. She loved dancing to the "Chicken Dance"!

Don't forget that now is the perfect time to have your portraits made by the pond!! Call now and book your appointments!

amy
www.AmyRichPhotography.com
615-335-5529

No comments: