Saturday, May 30, 2009

I hate bugs!!



Yesterday I was doing a senior shoot. I had found this great location with this huge stack of old tires and I could not wait to do a shoot there. However, when we got there we realized the tires were awesome BUT they were infested with mosquitoes. The whole time that we were trying to shoot the bugs were crawling all over us and biting us! I had on shorts (not a great idea) and I was so scared they were going to crawl up my legs..lol...we were all jumping around but I did get a few good photos. Next time I go to the tires I am wearing jeans and carrying bug spray!

The other photo that I am posting tonight is another of my sweet babes. This little angel is three months old and I guess we just wore her out because she fell sound asleep. Her mom thought this might be a bad thing but I think that sleeping angels are precious. What do you think?

I want to thank everyone who came out to see me at the Picture This Gallery Grand Opening. It was packed! I could not believe how many people came out. They threw a great party and it was a good time.

Please remember that this is a perfect time to have your family portraits made by the pond. The grass is beautiful and my yard is full of bright yellow flowers. The flowers by the white picket fence have finally bloomed too. I was beginning to give up on them.

Have a great night. I have a full week of photo shoots so I hope to be posting more soon!
amy

No comments: