Sunday, July 19, 2009

Me Again!



Hey guys!
I just wanted to post a couple of photos from the shoot I just finished editing. This little one is just such a cutie!
I also wanted to apologize for the duplicate photo I posted last time. I had forgotten that I had already posted the one headshot.

Well, today we spent all afternoon at the studio planting flowers and trying to clean up the yard. Tomorrow will be spent trying to organize my paperwork and getting more stuff moved in over there. It is slowly coming around! Maybe I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel! I need to get a move on because the open house is August 1st and I have my first photo shoot at the new studio on August 2nd. Whew....no time to breathe...but I am not complaining!

It is now almost midnight and I can hear the kids upstairs running through the house like wild people. My niece has been in town for the last two months and they have kept me up every night. I guess I had better get up there and yell some more..lol...

Night!
amy

No comments: