Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wild Girls!





Sometimes a shoot just takes on a life of it's own and this is certainly what happened when I shot these two little firecrackers! They certainly took over the studio and I loved every minute of working with them. Well, maybe I should not say "working with them" and re-phrase that to just letting them go and trying to capture the vitality of these two sisters. Between their "Air Hugs" and the little one "falling asleep" they were such fun! As most of you know I had the four boys and I had two brothers so I love getting a chance to not only be around some little girls but also enjoy watching the interaction of sisters. It certainly makes me wish I had a sister or two.
The studio is coming along nicely. I hired my sons to help with yard work this past week and so we planted flowers and cleaned up the yard. I had some lights replaced today and I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have a couple of pieces of furniture to move over there and then I will just have to tie up a few loose ends. I certainly hope you will all join me for the open house on August 1st from 4-8. Everyone that books a session at the open house will receive a $50 print credit toward the shoot!
Well, It is getting late and I am putting off designing my new business cards so I guess I had better get back to the designing.
amy

No comments: