Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One of My Newest Shoots






Hey all!
Don't forget about my Open House this Saturday, August 1st from 4-8pm. Remember if you book a session during my Open House you will receive a $50 print credit towards that session. I am very excited about the studio. I am having the ribbon cutting on Friday! EEK! I am excited but very nervous! I have a painting donated as a door prize from Kirk Seufert who is a wonderful local artist. You can visit his website at: www.KirkSeufert.com. The great guys at Picture This have donated two $100 gift certificates!! You can visit their website at:
www.PictureThis-Gallery.com. Whoo Hoo!

On to my shoot! This girl, believe it or not, is just thirteen. I definitely think she could have a modeling career ahead of her. We went down to the railroad tracks and I found that silver box thingy. It made a perfect reflection of her. That is one of my favorite shots.

Sorry this is so short but I am exhausted! Please come and see my new studio at my Open House! I hope to see ALL of you there!
amy

No comments: