Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hump Day!!


Yay! It is Wednesday and the boys are out of school tomorrow. Thank goodness as I want to sleep in! I was up all night last night watching the storm warnings trying to keep my house from blowing down. Luckily it all missed us! We did not even have heavy winds or alot of rain. It is horrifying what has happened in other parts of Tennessee.

Here is a photo from a much earlier shoot but still one of my favorites. Don't forget the time for senior photos is coming up and I will be running a senior special soon!

There are still a few spots available this weekend for my Valentine's Special! You don't want to miss out on that!

Hope all of you have a wonderful evening!!

amy

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hey Friend!

I was a zombie too! Stayed up way too late and watched the weather. Glad you guys are safe and sound.