Sunday, February 24, 2008

The WEEKEND!


Finally! It is the weekend! This week has been very busy! I was sick for a few days and on Friday I actually FINALLY have my backdrop system installed!! YIPPEE!! It is great too! I am loving it so much!

Baseball season is here so don't forget that I also will come to your child's game and shoot some action shots. I took tons last year and it was alot of fun getting to know the children and parents. I am running a SPECIAL right now! For $50 I will come out and shoot your child's sporting event. I then come back to the next game with the photos and sell them to the parents. It is $5 for a 4x6 or 3 4x6 for $10. You can split the $50 up amongst the other parents or pay me yourself and I will only shoot your child. It is up to you! I know you will be very pleased with the photos. PLEASE NOTE: I prefer to shoot morning or late afternoon games because of the lighting. Please book as early as possible so that I can get it scheduled in my book. Saturdays are a busy time at the studio so I fill up quickly. Please note: I shoot any sporting venue!

I am including a photo that I took in one of my sessions last week...so cute!!
Check out my new "Call Me" button! Click on that and your call will come straight to me! Try it!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
amy

1 comment:

Maria said...

That baby is freakin adorable!!!!


Glad you are well again. So looking forward to spring.

Love you girl!
Maria