Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Is it really supposed to SNOW??




Right as I was sitting down to do my blog my daughter calls and says that it is supposed to snow tonight! Is this true? Or is it just supposed to be flurries? I would love to see a snow again! Just one snow a winter is enough for me but I love it when it snows at night and everything is so quiet, peaceful and beautiful! Keeping my fingers crossed....
Here is a photograph from a shoot I did over the weekend. I know a certain person who reads this blog who has a big brown eyed daughter and who needs a picture like this of her. YOU know who you are! LOL...
I also did a shoot of Kamillia for her beauty pageant. We had to get a photo of her in her crown with her trophies. I hope to be posting one of those in the next couple of days but must admit that I have fallen behind this past week due to that dang flu running rampant in my home. Speaking of running rampant, I kept hearing all of this thumping coming from the upstairs so I went up to investigate. The wind had blown the door open and both the dog and the cat were running around loose in the house for who knows how long!!! UGH!!
Pray for snow! Well, okay, don't pray for snow...pray for someone to be healed of their bad health, bad choices or bad life. Keep your fingers crossed for snow!!
amy

1 comment:

Maria said...

Hey Girl,

Hope ya'll are well soon. We have dodge the bullet so far and are praying it sticks!