Tuesday, February 26, 2008



Hey all! I just sent out an email about my SENIOR PHOTO SPECIAL! For $100 you receive up to a two hour photo session both in and outdoor, as many outfit changes as you can squeeze into the time and a free 8x10 senior composite! I am also selling these photos in sheets. Each sheet is $28 or you can get four sheets for $100. Here are the sheet packages:

Package A: 1 8x10

Package B: 2 5x7's

Package C: 1 5x7, 2 2.5x3.5's and 4 2x2.5's

Package D: 1 5x7 and 2 3.5x5's

Package E: 1 5x7 and 8 2x2.5's

Package F: 4 4x5's

Package G: 3 3.5x5's

Package H: 20 2x2's

Package I: 16 2.2.5's

Package J: 4 2.5x3.5's and 8 2x2.5s

Package:K 9 2.5x3.25's

Please call as soon as possible to book your senior's photo session!


Also, be looking for my upcoming Spring Samples! These are a work in progress and if they turn out as cute as they are in my head you are just going to LOVE them! I can not wait to reveal them!


These photos are from a session I did these past few days. I hope you enjoy them! Remember that I would love to do your family's photos so please give me a call!

amy

3 comments:

CJ said...

Great photos, as usual. Hey, email me a picture of "the chair." Can't wait for springtime. Know of any fields that will be full of March lillies? The field, the chair, the Kaitlyn. Seriously cute. :)

Maria said...

Hey! Wait a minute! What? I'm not first? Well who does Carolyn think she is?

Just kiddin'. Sweet pics. Good job again.

Love you girl!
Maria

Amy Rich Photography said...

Carolyn,
My husband stuck it up in the attic! Can you believe it? He never does anything I tell him! I will get him to get it back out as soon as we have a field? What about the Ellington Agricultural Center? I don't know about Lillys but they have an Iris garden there. When do they bloom?
Call me and we will set it up. I can't wait!! That will be alot of fun!
Maria,
You are just going to have to answer quicker! The early bird catches the worm. Obviously Carolyn likes me more than you do! After all, you did break my glasses when we were little! When are you going to let me shoot your little darlings? And by "shoot" I mean with the camera! LOL...
amy