Monday, March 3, 2008

Finally!!



I finally have my new fabulous remote controlled backdrop system in place! It works great and I am so excited to be able to use it on my shoots!

These photos are from a family that I photographed this past week. They were a very nice family and I fell in love with their two older kids. They were very funny and I had a great time working with them.

I have purchased a giant mushroom and a woodland fairy costume so I am ready to do some fairy photos out in the woods. I had planned to do that this past weekend but life happened and I did not get a chance.

I did, however, make it to the movie. We saw, "The Other Boleyn Girl" or something like that. It was so good and the costumes were amazing. I should have become an actress so that I could wander around in castles wearing beautiful clothing and still have heating, air conditioning and bathrooms! If you go see this movie be sure and notice Anne's necklace of the B with pearls dropping off of it....I love this necklace and I want one too! I want an Oompa Loompa, Daddy! I want an Oompa Loompa NOW!

Have a great day. Hope the storms are not too bad tonight! I don't want to lose any more of our trees.

amy

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey!

That makes me sooo sad! Talking about that pearl necklace reminds me of when we lived together and our apartment was robbed. Remember your pearls were stolen?

Love you girl,
Maria

Amy Rich Photography said...

How could I forget?? It broke my heart! I begged my mom not to tell my Dad but she must have because the next Christmas I got a new set. Could never replace those though....some people makd me sick!