Monday, March 24, 2008

Octagon House



This past week I took the children to the Octagon House in Franklin, KY. Here is a photo I took while I was there. The grass was not this green but my son told me I needed to make it greener so thanks to this past Wednesday's seminar I was able to make it green instantly! I love photoshop. It is amazing what you can do. The other photo is my 14 year old and his girlfriend.

Today the children went back to school and I spent the whole day curled up on the couch watching TV. I love my "Do Nothing" Mondays! I didn't even put on make up which probably scared everyone at Office Max when I had to go and buy some ink for my printer! LOL...

It looks like Spring is finally arriving! I can't wait for the flowers to bloom and it to be warm. I plan on doing lots of outdoor photos and need to get some landscaping done! Does anyone know where I can find a section from an old fence? The more weather beaten the better!

Talk to you soon!

amy

No comments: