Saturday, March 15, 2008

Senior Shoot


Today I had a senior photo session. This is a composite I made of the shoot. If you book a senior photo session you receive a free 8x10 composite!

Tonight I have my four boys at home plus three others. I think I am in for a long night. Boys are strange creatures. Don't get me wrong, they are alot of fun...just really strange. Tonight they were all hanging out with me while I was editing photos and they found one of my clamps that I use to hang things. The clamp is really strong so they started clamping it all over themselves and yelping in pain! Who does this??? They thought it was hilarious...the more they suffered the harder they laughed! I believe they decided the nose was the most painful...just in case you were wondering!

It is now midnight and my eight year old is still up and hanging out with me. He has decided he wants to earn some money so he is "cleaning" my studio. ARGGHH!! If he wasn't so adorable I might have to kill him!

Well, I need to get this one to bed and check on what the others have destroyed! Have a great Sunday!

amy

1 comment:

zodlounge said...

Those little love birds on the last post are too cute!

And yes, I think there is something "off" about the male species. I can't tell you how many times my own little hubby has nearly killed himself getting a laugh. My boys haven't started doing it yet. In due time I guess!