Friday, March 14, 2008


Hey all! I love rain but does it have to rain on every day that I schedule Senior photos??? I keep having to reschedule. I could just do them in the studio but I love the outdoor ones so much more. The kids are so much more relaxed and natural.

Speaking of relaxed, I photographed this couple today. They have been married almost four years and were so obviously still crazy about one another! I told them they were making me want to go upstairs and grab my husband! They were so very nice and alot of fun.

I am hoping to go to a photoshop seminar this coming Wednesday. Usually after these things I have to go home and take a nap. I can only take so much knowledge at one time. If anyone is interested in going it is at the Gaylord center...used to be the GEC but I cannot remember the new name.

SOMETHING NEW: I am going to start a "Giving Back" program. This is where I will donate six sessions a year to either familys that have lost everything in a flood, fire or other catastrophic event; familys with a terminally ill member; military family or charity events or organizations. If you know of anyone who may be needing this service, please contact me at 615-335-5529.

Well, that is all for now! Have a wonderful weekend!

amy

No comments: