Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter!!



Hi! I would like to wish all of you a very Happy Easter!! Don't eat too much chocolate!


Spring Break is finally coming to an end at our house. I will be sad to see them back in school but maybe I will have time to finally get some things done! We have been busy this week trying to do fun stuff. We went to Kentucky two days in a row, once to the Octagon House and the other to Kentucky Down Under. We had a good time both days.


Wednesday the studio was closed because I spent the whole day at a photoshop seminar! Wow! My head was spinning by the time I left but I learned some great tips and have lots of new ideas! One of the things I learned was how to make something look like it is painted on wood or stone. I have included the photo I was testing it on in the blog. Love to hear what you think! I learned alot of technical stuff about color correction and what nots. I think it was very well worth the time and the money!


I am also including a photo from a session I had this week. He is just too precious!


By the way, I am having a contest through my email list. If you are not on my email, you need to let me know so that I can add you!


Have a Blessed Easter,

amy

No comments: