Monday, March 10, 2008



I had an overwhelming response to my contest for the $50 gift certificate! Patricia Davis from Cottontown was the winner. Be sure and sign up on my email list if you would like to get my contest emails. I am definitely going to do that again soon! I will have to think of a way to make it more interesting. Maybe I will make it my tenth email or twentieth email?

What a wild day! My whole day was spent sitting and waiting! My husband had surgery on his arm this morning from where he fell and broke it in Costa Rica. He is doing fine and it does not seem to be bothering him too much. Of course I am keeping him doped up! LOL... THEN I had to spend forever in traffic school with Alex. Aside from the sitting I have been breaking up fights between the brothers all day. Whew! I am glad this day is ending. When I got home this evening I hid in my studio where I have been editing photos. I am trying to get caught up! Here are a couple of photos from one of my shoots this week....

amy

3 comments:

zodlounge said...

Sweet baby girl!

How did Morris break his arm? Did you trip him? HA! Breaking arms isn't my thing though. I just break people's glasses! Wink.

Glad to see you are up tonight, too!

Amy Rich Photography said...

Hey girl!
We were in Costa Rica on the trip of a lifetime. We were staying in a huge mansion on a cliff overlooking the ocean for 14 days. All of the floors inside and out were tile and very slippery when wet. Of course it was rainy season and it rained alot. He tripped the VERY FIRST DAY!! We spent the second day trying to get medical care. He could not go to the beach, swim or do many other things we did. It was terrible but we did have a great time!

zodlounge said...

Bummer! That's what I call forced relaxation. So sorry for him. Hope he's doing okay.