Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And We're Off!!!


Finally!! I finally got my new website up and I am loving it. This hosting site is for photographers and graphic artists and it met all of the needs I had for my site. I will be able to update my photographs frequently and I will be posting new sessions on this blog so you can keep up with what is going on around here!

So, what's new?? I will tell you what is new! My website!! YIPPEE!! Have I mentioned my website? LOL...

I also am having a VALENTINE'S SPECIAL!! Here are the details:

WHEN: The weekends of January 26th and 27th and the weekends of February 9th and 10th. All photos are guaranteed to be back before Valentine's day!

WHAT: The special includes a mini 30 minute photo session, one 8x10 and two 5x7 (same pose in the 5x7s) professionally edited photographs of your choice! These make great Valentine gifts!

HOW MUCH: Just $75

PLUS: I do offer personalized photo valentines!

Call me now to book your session! They are filling up fast!!

Here is an example of a Valentine's card from my sweet puppy Sophie....

Talk to you soon! Please check back often!!

amy

No comments: