Thursday, January 17, 2008

Finally Getting Some Things Done!




I am finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! Here are a couple of shots from my last photo session...tell me this little one is not a living doll! She was so good too! Most infants can't hang long but this little one was good for hours! I had a blast taking her 3 month old photos. I hope she is this good at 6 months!


Hoping we get some snow tonight. Believe it or not I would love it if the boys stay home from school tomorrow! I have missed them since they went back after break and now that I am somewhat caught up I could actually spend some time with them!


EXCITING NEWS!! I just placed the order for my brand spanking new automatic backdrop roller system! Those of you who have been here know what trouble I have been having trying to change backdrops...NO LONGER!! As soon as this bad boy gets here I will be the backdrop queen!


Have a great night and keep your fingers crossed for some snow!


amy

No comments: