Friday, January 25, 2008

Congratulations!!


Congratulations to Maria V. for being the first person to email me about the photo books! She wins her pick! For all of you who did not win, I am sorry but they are available for purchase and please keep checking back for an opportunity to win more great things!!

My new backdrop controller is scheduled to be delivered today and I am frantically trying to pull the studio back together for pictures tomorrow! What a mess I have here! On top of that my little puppy is sick and has been at the vets overnight. She has something wrong with her little tummy. She should be okay but I am hoping that she will get to come home late this afternoon.

Here is an example of a story board that I have done. This family tried for a very long time to have a baby and finally conceived this little lamb. She is truly their little miracle!

1 comment:

zodlounge said...

Yay me!

Thank you so much Amy! You are very generous. And these photos look great. We will say a little prayer for your nerves and your little pup. Hope she comes home soon.