Monday, January 28, 2008

Updates!



Hey all!

Just wanted to update you on whats going on around this place. Studio has a new coat of paint and is changed around. They were supposed to deliver my new backdrop system Friday but something went awry and it should be here today....at least it had better be!

Sophia Pearl has come home and is doing great. She is very wild and will not let me get anything done.

I need one of those people to come organize me. I have NO idea what to do with all of this mess! Here is a shot I took of some machinery of some sort and another of an angel. Normally I prefer photographing people but these two things caught my eye a bit ago and I finally got around to working with them.

amy

1 comment:

zodlounge said...

Yay for Sophia Pearl! Tummies okay????

What is that machine anyway?