Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Told You So!!


Okay!! I told you I was going to give something away and so here it is!! The first person who emails me at arphotography@comcast.net will win one of these wonderful photo albums with their monogram on it! They albums are a Jan Sevadjian design. There are seventeen 4x6 sized pages for your photos. They are covered in fabric and tie with ribbons. They retail here at the studio for $18 and that does include your one letter monogram! They are perfect for your proofs so you should come have your picture made, buy the photo album and you have a great gift either for yourself or your loved ones!

Don't forget about the Valentine Special. $75 will get you a 30 minute mini session and one 8x10 and two 5x7's (same pose). Another great gift idea! I seem to be just full of them today!

Here is a photography quote for you...

"The pictures you want tomorrow you have to take today". ~ Kodak Advertisement

Oh yes, I almost forgot!! Have you seen those Uppercase Living Decorative Lettering? They are like rub-ons for your wall! They are fabulous! I have ordered some for the studio. You can even make custom ones! They come in all kinds of sized and colors. Interested? Call Paula Harmon at 972-7971. If you call her tell her I will give her catalog back tomorrow..LOL!

Smile,

amy

1 comment:

zodlounge said...

Those are beautiful. And I want one. Am I first?????