Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sigh...


Oh my goodness!! So I was supposed to get my backdrop thingy delivered on Friday but they called and said OOPS, it is not on the truck. Okay, no problem. They were to deliver it Monday, they promised and promised...oops, forgot!! They were to deliver it Tuesday, I call to check and oops, not on the truck again!! So they are looking for it and can not find it anywhere. Finally it is located and guess what? It was on the truck all along! So they bring it. When it gets here it is in pieces (and it is not supposed to be) and now I have no backdrop system and won't have for another week. Grrrrrr....

Other than that the studio is coming along nicely. I am slowly starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I am going to a scrapbooking retreat this weekend. I have not scrapbooked in over two years!! I think I will work on my Costa Rica book but I may just skip scrapping all together and just socialize. Now that I can do!!

I am including one of my favorite photos that I took. I just love her expression!

Have a wonderful day!

Smile,

amy

3 comments:

zodlounge said...

Hey Girlfriend! So sorry about your troubles. Oh well. It will give you more time to get organized, right? When you do, come over here and get me organized! HeHe!

Amy Rich Photography said...

Thank you girl! I don't mean to be a whiner...but hey I was whining!! You are right about the organization but unfortunately I choose to do other things with my time like play games on the computer...LOL...you never did tell me what album you wanted nor your address....is it a mystery??? I finally talked to Abbe Jill Jackson Saunders the other night for about two minutes.

zodlounge said...

Ooooooo! I'm so impressed. How did you do that? I'll send you the address. And just pick me out a purdy one why don't cha! Where's today's post by the way????