Thursday, July 17, 2008

As Promised...


Hey guys!

I just got back from Atlanta's market and I made several purchases for the studio! I got another line of jewelry that I think will be very popular. I also purchased a life sized sleigh to use in my Christmas photos! It is so very cute! Another purchase was oversized flowers to use in my fairy photos. I cannot wait to use them! I have also purchased some other wings.

In this blog I am including the photo that I promised. It is of Kamillia with the 1928 Studebaker. This car is awesome!

Anyone that needs to pick up photos may do so on Saturday before 4:30. I am doing a bridal model shoot after that and will be running around crazy!

I have so many exciting things getting ready to happen at the studio. One of them is my new customer loyalty program. Be watching for more information to come!

Have a great weekend and I will write again Sunday and show some of the bridal photos!

amy

No comments: