Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Shoot





This past Saturday I did a bridal shoot with my friend Janice, a fellow photographer. We shot for Faces By Whitney. Whitney is an incredible hair and make-up artist. She brought two model in bride gowns to my home for us to shoot! It was alot of fun! Thanks to Janice and Whitney for including me. Here is one of my shots from then. I will post more later and I will also be posting some from a six month old shoot....my goodness this baby is too cute!! I can't wait for you to see him!

I will be going to Sandy Puc's Bellies and Babies seminar on Thursday night. I am looking forward to this seminar. I hope it gives me alot of new ideas. I will also be helping to man the NILMDTS booth there.

Don't forget this Saturday the studio will be closed because of the Kennedy-Capps wedding and then next weekend the studio will be closed because I will be in Atlanta with Kamillia's pageant. This is the national competition and we spent a whole day shooting more photos for her book.

amy

No comments: